Those ecards are a hoot! And I enjoy the “said no one ever” cards that have been popping up so much lately.
I have a few catch phrases of my own to add to the mix.
- Reading blogs that swear and complain and shock me with their kitchy, inappropriate comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy and energized to meet the day, said no one ever.
- I can’t believe the Kardashians are in the news again, said no one ever.
- Summer vacation is a great time to organize the photo drawer and clean closets, said no one ever.
- Those uber-moms who volunteer for every school event, plan perfect parties, create amazing, educational activities for their kids during summer vacation and always have a smile plastered on their faces are such an inspiration, said no one ever.
- Your hourly Facebook updates are so entertaining, said no one ever.
- I watch The Real Housewives of (fill in the blank) because I can relate, said no one ever.
- Raw fruits and veggies are such a satisfying snack, said no one ever.
- Those little kids are going to thank their parents someday for posting humiliating videos of them on Youtube, said no one ever.
- Angelina Jolie truly is a saint, said no one ever.
- I can’t wait until menopause, said no (woman) ever.
- There just aren’t enough diet books out there, said no one ever.
- I’m getting way too much sleep, said no (mom) ever.
- The number of comments or hits on my blog mean absolutely nothing to me, said no one ever.
- Beauty magazines make me feel gorgeous, said no one ever.
- Oh, goody! It’s another political phone call with the recording slamming Obama/Romney. I’m so glad I made it to the phone on time, said no one ever.
- Life IS fair, said no one ever.
(Do you have one you’d like to share?)