Love it or Hate it?
I’ll tell you. (My answers are in parenthesis)
Then, you tell me.
1. Snow days when school gets cancelled and there isn’t any snow on the ground and the roads are clear? (Hate it!)
2. A real Christmas tree complete with dropping needles? (Love it!)
3. Asymmetrical haircuts? (Still hate it!)
4. House guests in your home for 20 straight days in a row? (It’s love/hate for me)
5. Shopping online? (Love it!)
6. Shopping at Whole Foods? (I love it! My wallet hates it!)
7. Tuna Noodle Casserole? (I loved it as a kid. As an adult, I’ve pulled a 180. Hate it!)
8. The Apprentice Season 10? (Loved it!)
9. Amazing Race – any season? (Love it!)
10. Reality shows on MTV? (Hate it!)
11. College bowl games on December 31 and January 1? (Love it!)
12. Spreading out the football games from December 18 – January 10th? (Hate it!)
14. Eggnog? (Hate it!)
15. Truman Capote’s boxed set of The Thanksgiving Visitor and A Christmas Memory? (Love it, love it, love it and I read it every year and never tire of it!)
16. Pixie haircuts? (Love it! Just wish I could pull it off.)
17. Creating a Facebook page for your baby? (Hate it!)
18. Trying to complete this post on a dinosaur of a computer with a slow internet hook-up? (Hate it!)
19. Being completely finished with Christmas shopping a week before the big day? (Love it!)
20. Having a blog that, not only provides a creative outlet, but has introduced me to some amazing people and some amazing writing? (Love it, love it, love it!!!)
What do you love and hate?