A dear blogger over at Classroom Confessions was sweet enough to send some love my way. Cammy thinks I have “fantastic” blog. She awarded me “Kreativ Blogger.” Thanks, Cammy! And Maureen, of IslandRoar, sent me some “Lovely Blog Award” love. Thanks, Maureen! I’m going to share the love with the following…but first…..
Part of the Kreativ Blogger Award I need to share seven random facts about myself.
1. I was a competitive swimmer for 12 years.
2. I am addicted to Coke (a-Cola, that is.)
3. Twenty years ago I had a small part in a major motion picture. I won’t say which one but Kiefer Sutherland is an absolute angel and so was the director. The other main star and a sleazy producer? Not so much. It completely turned me off of show biz and I took another direction with my life and I’m glad I did.
4. My first words were sung to the tune of a Herman’s Hermits song.
5. The first time I sang the Hallelujah Chorus in rehearsal with the Symphony Chorale I was a part of, I cried and couldn’t stop.
6. I visited Disney World the first year it opened and it continues to be my favorite place to vacation, much to my husband’s chagrin.
7. When I was younger I wanted to be the next Judy Blume.
The Absence of Alternatives – Is it weird I’m honoring her twice? No! She makes me think and thinking is good. Love her writing style. If you dare….check her out!
Maureen at IslandRoar - No, she’s not getting this because she just gave me one. I already had her in mind when Cammy sent me her award. Maureen just tagged me before I could tag her. I enjoy checking in with her every day! Wonderful writing. She tells a great story.
And now the Lovely Blog Award. It feels a bit odd giving this award out again since I just gave this award to 5 Lovely Bloggers a week ago. But since the purpose of this is to recognize bloggers and send new readers their way I’m going award it again. And I’m choosing some “new” blogs (new to me) that I have stumbled upon and recently bookmarked. So…..
Warm Chocolate Milk - Beautiful writing and beautiful pictures. Need I say more?
If Evolution Really Works - Another excellent writer. Are you seeing a trend here?
Is it 5 o’clock Yet? – Her writing cracks me up. She’s so popular I’m sure she’s rolling her eyes at yet another fan giving her an award but if you need a little pick me up, she’s your gal!
There you have it – some of my old favorites, some of my new. Enjoy! And thanks again to all of you who stop by to see what I have to say. I’m truly honored.